Living life just a little bit differently
Christmas season is coming and so are next-gen game consoles. Here’s how you can get a PS4 bundle including Killzone: Shadowfall & 1Year of PlayStation Plus for just over $400 (retail should be $510+ taxes) by using $25 pay pal credit, $25 new customer credit from shop.ca and 20% back from ebates.
Photo Credit: Via Flickr
1. Sign up for shop.ca using this link
2. Sign up for ebates.ca using this link
You’ll still be billed $521, as the cashback of 20% from ebates.ca is sent to you later (generally a month).
1. Click on the link to shop.ca from ebates, which will generate a ticket and automatically open shop.ca. Use this window to complete transaction to get the 20% cash back.
2. Add the PS4 Bundle to your shopping cart. Select checkout using Paypal. On the Paypal screen you will see under payment options Credit Card as well as “Special Offer”. This is where the $25 rebate is taken off the payment amount.
3. Enter $25 of your new shop.ca customer bucks toward the purchase. You must enter this yourself, it doesn’t automatically apply it.
4. Complete the purchase and you will have received $25 Paypal credit, $25 new customer credit, and the 20% cashback from ebates.ca!
Leave a comment »
I think Sony has a lot of cool exclusive titles, the Killzone franchise being one of their best. Thanks for introducing this deal. Can’t wait for next gen consoles to release later this month. A PS4 is certainly on my wish list for this holiday season
Liquid, are you a fellow gamer??
Did you end up getting a PS4? I missed out on the deal – it was sold out by the time I got around to trying to place an order.
I missed it too. Maybe I’ll end up getting a holiday bundle or something instead
Hmm I wonder if Americans can take advantage of this deal? Either way, sounds like a good deal for people who are in the market for a PS4.
I think Amazon/Costco have similar bundles… unfortunately, this deal sold out before I could take advantage of it!
This is timely for me. I pre-ordered a PS4 and 3 Xbox-One to sell. I would love to keep one and play, but the money is just too enticing. This is a great deal, is it applicable for Americans?
I think it was Canada only! Did you manage to sell your consoles??
Notify me of followup comments via e-mail. You can also subscribe without commenting.
Top of page